Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why do you hurt me?
Can’t you see through my eyes?
That I love you
Your emotions cold
And so bold towards me
All I do is love you
And you mistreat me like this
Why do I take your dis?
I try to get close to you
Why push me away?

My heart sways back and forth
Not knowing if your love is true
You don’t value my worth
Can’t believe I called you my boo
Maybe its time for me to leave
Not look back and wonder
TheWhat if’s…

I’ve done my time and grieved
You’re nothing more than a stranger
A mere soul consumed by your anger
My tears roll down my face
Thinking of the time
That will never be replaced
Your touch, your face
To much for me to bear
Because you’ve made it clear
That you just don’t care

Just let me go
I can’t take it anymore
I’m at my wits end
Open the door and let me go
Let me be free
So I can see
What real love means
My heart is aching
Just let me be
Let me flee
To arms of someone…
Who will love me.

No comments: