Saturday, January 10, 2009

keep coming back to me....

Fragments and pieces of the image of happiness is keep on flowing to me day by days recently. Is so real that I could actually touch on it and feel that is still there. I don't know why this feeling keeps on coming back to me and I knew is something that is gone and it will not come back any more. Places we go, things we do, places we eat, the touch and everything is keep on coming back to me even I choose to let to.

This is the real suffering that i am going through now. Why
God choose to put me through this trial of life. My faith towards love and relationship is all gone. I don't trust marriage anymore as i know deep inside i have fear in me. I pray to God to please help this poor soul to move on in my life...

Everyday now is filled with all this killing memories and the pressure is getting deeper and deeper and i really feel i am suffocated. I really hope if there is a way out from this....

No comments: