Wednesday, January 7, 2009

taking credits

when you had no money in your wallet, i quietly added some into your wallet
when you tell me you need some cash, I gave it to you
when you needed money, I transferred to you
when you forgot to settle your credit card, i settle it for you
when we went out, I contributed on the expenses – toll, parking, food
when you wanted things that you like, i tried my best to get them for you
when you really like some things to modify your car, and you couldn’t afford it, I got it for you
when you had no money to fix your car alarm, I sponsored you as you travels outstation frequently
when you were involved in a bad car accident, i borrowed you my car while i walk to work

we bought a house together and you ask me to settle everything
i dealt with the developer, lawyer and bank on the house matters
i prepared all the necessary documents needed, took time to understand all the procedures
i wrote to them asking for waiver on this and that but you weren’t aware was i was doing
i came out with a bigger deposit amount for our house
i ensured that payments are made on time to avoid penalty, and you took these as frustrations
i paid for the house interest and house loan, you settle the smallest portion of the insurance
i went around doing banking alone, and only sometimes during weekends I just ask you to drop by to the bank when we’re on our way somewhere to pay the house loan, you grumble, scold and black face at me, yet I did not say anything but apologize.
you always say once you get your salary and claims, you’ll transfer some money back to me, but it never did happen and never did i utter a single word

i arranged and sourced for our wedding preparations as u ask me to settle everything
only needed you to accompany to sort out our wedding things and you weren’t happy with it.
you said why I can’t go and settle these things on my own. Hey...is it my wedding or our wedding?

i paid for my own wedding gown
i tailor-made and paid my own evening gown
i paid for my family attire’s
i paid for the photographer that you like and chosen
i had nothing left then, when I said to you that you’ll need to pay for the restaurant deposit. The restaurant was chasing me every 2 days where I only said to you once a week and you show unhappiness and black face to me.
i paid for your shoes...probably this is why you ran away...

after all these, matters which i’ve been doing on my own
yet you say I’m always depending on you, giving you burden,

i did everything but you took credits for everything.

No comments: