Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shattered Dreams

now, you have walked away
your life is full of relief and happiness
you messed with my life
leaving me with shattered dreams

eyes wide awake
crying on my bed
you didn’t even console me
leaving me in a mess

you broke my heart
did it with your mind
life seemed like hell
death seemed more like happiness

you filled me with sadness
filled me with depression
you crushed my heart
with your own hands

you forced me into a corner
pointing all the arrows at me
you forced me facing all your complains
leaving me suffering alone

you complained on my temper
said your heart has gone away
the burden i carried was never mentioned
the sacrifices that I made was never cherished

you put a scar on my forehead
the scar which is because of you
leaving me with empty promises
which you have many times made

you took my life away
along with all that i have
leaving me with nothing behind
but only shattered heart, shattered dreams and shattered life

now, your eyes is full of joy
enjoying life with your best buddies
i’ll remember what you did to me
telling my story to the world


- mary ann

3 comments:

Varche said...

This is sad and deep. Hope you are okay.

Jane said...

God is calling on you :) Things didn't just happen. Keep praying and don't fall into the stupid satan's trap. Be strong!

Mary Ann said...

Thank you for all your care and concern