Saturday, January 3, 2009

after a whirlwind of events

The thing that’s most precious to me has become the furthest away
I knew you so well, and now it’s all a memory

What makes it so painful
Is the fact that you think you’re doing me a favour by saying goodbye

You’re the closest to me, and yet the hardest to understand
I loved you so much, and now it’s all an excuse


i m suddently left with a messy life, messy brain, energy fully drained out...but all these swirling and twisting has not ended. dunno why or what happened, but my life has suddently took a 360 degrees turn like being swept into a whirlwind.

friends kept reminding me to LET IT GO, GET OVER IT but it's not as easy as it's being said than done and they know it too. they said i really need time...yalots of time where i definitely knows it will be years...dunno till when as i can only hope time will heal my shattered heart. i've decided to let it be and avoid all things related to this situation as maybe i'll get over it faster...

things changed. people changed. for better or worse - nobody could tell as only time will reveal.

my life has changed. i have changed. my thinking has changed.
2009 will be better - i definitely foresee it's not gonna be a smooth sailing year ahead, but i m sure i will come out triumphant :) so, wish me the best & i wish u the same, too.

No comments: