Thursday, December 4, 2008

Why are you doing this to me?


Why do you hurt me?
Can’t you see through my eyes?
That I love you
Your emotions so cold
And so bold towards me
All I do is love you
And you mistreat me like this
Why do I take your dis?
While you never take my dis
I try to get close to you
Why push me away?
****
My heart sways back and forth
Not knowing if your love for me is true
I've asked you before
But you've never once said "I love you"
Maybe you don’t value my worth
And its time for me to leave
Not to look back and wonder
The What if’s…
****
I’ve done my time and grieved
You’re nothing more than a stranger
A mere soul consumed by your anger
My tears roll down my face
Thinking of the time
That will never be replaced
Your touch, your face, your voice
To much for me to bear
Because you’ve made it clear
That you just don’t care




No comments: