Saturday, December 27, 2008

the phone call with him...

It's was the morning of Saturday, 27th December 2008.

I was awake very early in the morning today around 6.00am.

I have been thinking when I should be calling him and approaching him on the house matters. So, I kept myself tug in bed thinking of the way I should approach things so that matters would be solve in a nice and proper manner.

After couple of hours thinking, I finally got out of my bed and wash my face. I’ve decided to give him a call today.

“Hello.” I said

“Hello.” He said

“You’re still sleeping?” I said

“Hmm…” He said

“You continue with your sleep then. Give me a call back when you’re awake.” I said

It’s ok. What is it? You can talk.” He said

“So, how the house matters? Would you be willing to transfer the house title name and everything all to my name?” I asked

“Ya. But do you know how much you would need to spend on all these name transfer matters? Especially on the procedures. You need to spend a lot of money.” He asked

He knew about the expenses involved in the house title name transfer from his so called sister. And know there’s another way of settling it as she have mentioned and explained to him earlier.

“Yes. But I don’t have a choice?” I asked him

Tears were building up in my eyes and are rolling down my cheeks. I began to cry.

I still loved and missed him. However, I do not have any other choices as he has said that his heart is no longer with me and he doesn’t love me anymore.

“What do you mean?” He said

"I don’t have a choice." I said

“I can’t even get hold of her. I don’t know where she is. I can’t get her.” I said

“I’ll get her to call you.” He said

“What can I do?” I said

“Yes. I need to spend around 30K for all these. Lawyer Fees around 10K, Bank penalty charges around 10K, developer charges and etc another 10K, and minimum would be around 30K. I need to spend.” I said

“Do I have a choice? I don’t have a choice. Therefore I have to take a bank loan for all these.” I said

“I’ll get her to call you and explain to you.” He said

“No need. I have decided.” I said

“Why don’t you want to listen to others?” He said

“I always listen to others, always listen to you. But when does a person have heard me out before? Every time I also listen to others. When others have listened to me before?” I said

“I ask you, I also have said many things to you but have you ever listened to me?” I said

“Why do you want to do things this way and just throw away 30K just like that?” He said

“There’s another way to settle these things without spend 30K and you don’t want to listen.” He said

“Why do you want to do all these things in such an impatient manner? Have I said I want to take the house from you?” He said

“I would like to settle these things fast. I don’t want to suffer anymore.” I said

“Everything also you decide. When have I the right to decide.” I said

“Let you decide is also depends on the whole situation. One way, need to spend 30K while another way do not need to spend 30K. Why don’t you want to listen?” He said

“You want to be together, we be together. You want to split, we split. Now the house matters I want to settle the house in this way you say got another way, you want me to listen to you.” I said

“You want to get married, we get married. You don’t want to get married, we don’t get married.” I said

“Do you understand the where the situation is or not?” He said

“Do you know how much is all these 30K is? Do you think it’s little? It’s one whole year of income.” He asked and said

“Of course I know.” I said (cos a friend did said to me that I can buy a car with this amount)

“Do I have a choice I’m asking you? If I don’t do it this way, do I have a choice?” I said

“Now you have another choice. Why you don’t you want to take the other choice?” He said

“That way is still considered as name transfer, my name would not be there. After 5 years then only you officially do the name transfer. Then you can save another lump sum of money there.” He said

“I know, at that time the lawyer wants you to come back out and sign the papers than how am I to look for you at that time? What if I can’t find you?” I said

“Why won’t you be able to find me?” He said

“I do not know. Nobody knows what will happen.” I said

“Today, I do not know what will happen tomorrow.” I said

“You can ask me this question, why I can’t find you, then I shall ask you back why today we end up like this now, what did you promise me before, you ask back yourself what have you promised me earlier.” I said

“Then if you want just throw away 30K like that, then you just go ahead. The things I tell you, you totally don’t want to listen to me at all.” He said

“There another way to do it where you don’t need to spend so much money you don’t want to listen.” He said

“You are avoiding the subject matter.” I said

“I ask you what if I can’t find you. OK then treats as I could find you.” I said

“Why? Are you afraid that at that time I will want to take the house back from you is it?” He said

“I do not know what will happen.” I said

“I tell you I with you for 3 years and yet you still don’t know who I am?” He said

“I know what type of person you are. But you’ve changed. You’ve changed and made me cry for so many months.” I said

“When I first started with you, you tell me what have you promised me. I’m asking you. You tell me. You tell me what have you promised me before.” I said

“Is it that now that we sees that there’s a problem already and yet we still want to go ahead with the marriage?” He said

“Do you know how the problem actually arose? I ask you this. Have you ever thought about it?” I said

“Now the problem is on me.” He said

May no problem, June, but come July you come tell me you don’t want to get married anymore, you want to split up. Cos at that time you kept on saying that I keep losing my temper. Always losing my temper.” I said

Kept saying I’m always losing my temper. Keep saying my temper. I said

“But at time why I was like that, what have happened to me at that time, what I was going through at that time, have you understood my situation at all? I ask you.” I said

“Last time you always say, it’s me. Now you turn things around and say it’s you.” I said

“Have you actually taken time to understand the situation before? I’m asking you. When I was with the previous company, did you understand the situation I was in?” I said

“You want to follow and choose your own way you go ahead.” He said

“I let you be. I don’t want to say anything.” He said

“Found another way for you to save money you don’t want but want to choose your way to give the money to the bank.” He said

“There’s another way for you to settle things you don’t want but want to throw your money away like that to the bank you go ahead.” He said

“Will let you decide everything on your own now that you want to decide, I let you decide while all the while the things I say you don’t want to listen.” He said

“I let you decide.” He said

“When have I not listened to you? All the while I’ve listen to you.” I said

“I’m talking about the house now.” He said

“House matters all the while have I listen to you or not? I ask you.” I said

“House matter when have I not listened to you? I ask you. All the while I listened to you.” I said

“House matters when have I not listened to you? You ask me to settle the house matters all on my own. OK. I went and settle everything on my own.” I said

“When I approach you on certain things regarding on the house matters, you ask me to settle it and decide as I wish and like and settle it on my own. I still went and carried on settling all the outstanding matters all on my own.” I said

“House you say want to buy, you chose the location and all. I only chose that particular house only.” I said

“Then after that, when things happened, you blame everything on the house and then you blame everything on me.” I said

“Ya lor…this is why I say I’m the one with the problem and the problem is on me.” He said

“I don’t know what to do anymore, I’m telling you. I can still sit here is considered very very lucky.” I said

“I call is not to want to argue with you. I just want to settle things only.” I said

“Every night I sleep I will always dream of you. Is this what you want to hear?” I said

“You think and feel you’ll be happier without me, you go ahead.” I said

“When you became K2 president you began to change, I’ve warned you earlier.” I said

“When it started affecting us I’ve told you already.” I said

“I do not know what’s your problem, as you don’t want to tell. Many things you don’t want to tell me. Many things you don’t want to talk to me. You don’t want to talk to me.” I said

“Together for 3 years, 3 years also you don’t want to talk to me.” I said

“Before, when your work makes you unhappy you would call me every day, you complain to me all the time. I would listen, talk to you and encourage you.” I said

“Then only we can be happy and we would know what is going on with each other. I tell you everything, you tell me everything, then we would know what’s happening to each other daily and understand each other feelings every day.” I said

“But right now after that nothing already.” I said

“I’ve never asked anything from you at all. I just wanted your heart to be with me that’s all. I don’t need you to be rich. I don’t need you to buy me expensive stuff. I don’t want all those things.” I said

“Money can buy a lot of things, money cannot buy love, money cannot buy family, money cannot buy relationships.” I said

At the end of the conversation I said “If you have nothing else to say to me, I shall hang up.”

He kept quiet. Therefore I just ended the phone call.

I cried throughout the conversation and was still crying at this time. Probably the feelings all came back naturally.

The reason of waking up early was also that my car was already due for service a month back. As I was financially extremely tight back in November, I postponed my car servicing. Finally, I managed to last till now and salary is already in, therefore I quickly send my car for service and repair. My car windows were spoilt since beginning of the year but did not fix it due to financial wise.

After the phone call, I continued crying for a while.

I then washed my face, changed and went out to get newspaper and headed to the workshop.

After couple of hours, my car was finally serviced and I fixed 1 of my windows only. At least I have 1 window working J. As I thought of splitting my expenses up so that by finances would be ok for the month as economy will be going downstream.

Need to save up too J

No comments: