Wednesday, December 24, 2008

...30K

Everyone knows that we have bought a house which was suppose to be our future home. However no one knows that I am the one that have been servicing the house interest and loan from day 1 even thou in the begining we have made an agreement that I will pay for the house interest while he pays for the insurance and settle off his cc. As when the house loan comes in we would need to do a half half thing. The housing loan interest is not low but as high as 1k plus. Of course then the house loan would be much higher.

I've been keeping this from everyone and I really meant it. I did not said anything to anyone including his and my family all these while as all the while cos I wanted him to have some face as everyone needs to save some dignity. However, right now as he blames me, he has left me no choice but to tell the story. I'm a just a plain normal girl who just wants her dignity back and if GOD provides she would also like to have the house which she has spend a great amount on. I've been having all the arrows pointing at me and it's enough of pain and sorrow that I could bear any longer.

Settling the house matters is not as easy as abc. Many procedures and much amount need to be spend on...estimated figure @ 30K. I have not figured out how yet. I do not know where to find this amount of money.

No comments: