Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

A day to Meet
An occassion to Greet
A moment to Forgive
A time to Forget
A festival of Love

On this auspicious day, I felt the loneliness in me. The feelings came back to me all at once again. I missed the moments and memories. Many will look forward to these times but I wish December, January, February and March will just dissappear from my calendar.

It was all my attitude and temper that has caused him to walk away. It was all my fault that all these happened. I've lost everything I had and my happiness has stopped.

Friends didn't want me to stay at home and got me out till wee hours in the morning. I had some fun by just forgetting some things for some moment. However as my friends had fun as they were all couples, seeing them happily together tears just build up in my eyes and I recalled the happiness that I had. The memories all came back to me again and again. I held my tears so tightly so that it will not flow through. Forced myself to smile but the smile on my face was just not the natural smiles I had. I know I cannot let my friends know so I just had to pretend. I just continued to smile and laugh with them.

No comments: