Thursday, July 24, 2008

the story book of our photos

I’ve made an album filled with both our photos from the 1st day onwards. The album also has the movie tickets as well as concert tickets which we have been together. All the diamond moments that we shared have always been special to me and I would like to put all the smiles that we share into our life story book which I thought it would be a never ending fairy tale story book that we would be able to cherish it forever. Every loving couple would have a bad chapter of their own but they would be able to open a brand new happy chapter together. As for me, the chapter ended and the book was closed so fast till it had me going nowhere.

It’s painful to continue loving him whom doesn’t bother or care about me anymore and my heart still longs for him.

No comments: