Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love you with all i am

The feeling inside is nothing but an icy cold
for the wishes and hopes that i so stupidly hold

soon they will be burned;
there will be a lesson learned
but that time hasnt come yet
and im still only trying to forget.
That when my heart goes weak
it is only you i seek

i wish it was all for me
i wish i was the only one you see
but with that single wish all hope falls
and no longer shall i stand upon my empire so tall

my tears of joy they stream
when you enter my harsh dreams
but i only awake
to an empty heart break
when your not there
yet in my mind your everywhere.

i'v tried not to let it show
the fact that i cant let you go.
But im stuck here waiting
while my heart and sanity are debating

with every song i hear
from my eye leaves a tear
i love you
and everything you do

No comments: