Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Birthday Nightmare


Many wanted to know how my fairytale story was shattered and for those who knows advised and encouraged me to begin a journey with a blog...and here how's the story begins...

22nd July 2008 was the day after my birthday.

While my fiancé and I prepared ourselves for bed after a hard day at work, my fiancé suddenly said to me "Should we actually think/reconsider again whether we should continue getting married or not?" He was already lying on his bed while I just climb onto my bed.

It's my birthday time, our wedding was schedule to be in November - 3 months down the road, and I was also experiencing a tremendous stress level at my new job which I'm not able to cope with.

Tears began building up in my eyes. My heart felt crushed and my mind just went empty. I didn't know what to do at that time and all I could do was just cry and cry and cry.

I felt as I've just been thrown into a deep and dark hole...in a deep deserted forest...all alone.

No comments: