Tuesday, July 29, 2008

can't sleep, can't eat, can't focus....

since that day, i've been crying everyday till my eyes are all red and swollen and i still carried on going to work, getting my job done and attending to meetings just as i am. i didn't really bothered how my eyes look. i had sleepless nights and have not been eating since then. every night i will just cry in bed till i'm left with no more tears and tired.

he just left and did not return to my place anymore. the day he left i sadly pack his clothes for him while he sits on his bed watching tv. no calls, no visits from him since that day. he no longer cared. i was left all alone. i had no one to turn to at that time and only till one fine day i only seek comfort from 2 friends who knows both of us.

i continued crying and crying and suffered all alone till i've lost track of time. my life, my happiness, my dreams has all suddenly went downstream.

No comments: