Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The day when my love went away

What is love? How do you define true love? How do you love someone?

I used to have the answers for all these questions but right now the answers seem to have disappeared from my mind? I don’t know what love is all about anymore. The feelings are really hurting me so badly and is really so painful that I do not know why he came into my life in the first place with all the promises.

Everything that I’ve did and been doing doesn’t matters to him anymore no matter how hard I tried. Where he has already closed his heart and no longer feels what or how I’ve continued improving in my temper during our years together. Timing was all suddenly isn’t right at all, where both of us began our new job and he moved in to my place to stay as it would be more convenient for him to travel to work.

I was having a tough and hard time at my new job where I’ve tried to share with him about my unhappiness and stress. He knew that I have a weak heart and have gone through a open heart surgery before and when I'm overly stressed my thoughts and my actions will all go hay wire. He didn't care. After 2 months he said “…that his heart is no longer with me and that he does not love me anymore…” He has put all the blame on me, on my temper and I have become the main cause of the whole ordeal.

I’m only left with pain and sorrow. The love in me has turned into pain, shattered heart and shattered dreams. It was very easy for me to end my life at this point of time. However, a friend said to me “…even though you longer live in this world or even hospitalized, he would not be bothered about you anymore…”

Even if everything in the world changes, my love to my dear dear will never change. Whatever that would happen to him, I would always be by his side like the way I’ve promise him that i will love him for who he is. I still love my dear dear very much till today even though after all that he has put me through and how he has hurt me so deeply.

No comments: