Thursday, September 18, 2008

Money or Family

Is money more important or is it family more important?

I have been pondering on this for just couple of hours and I've yet to find out the true and actual answer for the above.

My fiancé said to me yesterday that money is more important than family. As when you have no money, how could you be able to sustain a family.

I just felt some what not so right in what he said.

is money really so much more important than family?
isn't it that family and loved ones comes 1st in everything?
if money is so important, are we then living in this temporary world just to be rich in cash?
are our goals in life, is to be rich in cash or to be rich with love?
money can buy us many great materialistic things, but money can't buy us love, happiness, family...
when we leave this world what would we be able to take away with us? is it our great belongings or would it be our love and happiness that we have collected all the days of our life?

No comments: