Sunday, September 21, 2008

the dark storm

After all the whirlwind of events that I've gone and continue going through. I was continuously left alone to handle, settle and cancel all the wedding preparations which has been made.

I began my list by calling up my wedding gown and evening gown lady as I need to cancel my wedding gown rental and hope to see how I could settle things as I tailor-made my evening gown. As the photographer which we have booked were somehow managed by them too, I asked her to discuss with the photographer as well as I've told her my story. The restaurant cancellation was the most difficult task where I also got scolding from them and need to write in too but still couldn't get anything back. Videographer, makeup artist, canopy, caterers, hotels, church ceremony and reception cancellation was rather easy. All cancellations were done at last with most of the deposits being forfeited. I just hope i did not leave anything unattended.

No comments: