Sunday, September 7, 2008

…his things

Today I’ve decided to pack and return all his clothes and things that he had kept at my place before and after he moved in with me. It was only now that I realized the amount of things he has at my place. The whole car boot and back seat was full with his things. I just went to his place early in the morning. My brother accompanied me.

His mum opened the door for me. I said to his mum that I’m here to collect back my things and return his things and there’s was a shock look on his mum face. His mum opened his room door and woke him up even after I said there’s no need. He woke up surprise and said he has been thinking whole night and was thinking probably he has been doing things the wrong way and wants to patch things back. He even asked me not to take away my things. We had a long talk in his room but things were still hanging.

I did return all his things back to him that I've brought along in the car with me.

No comments: