Saturday, November 8, 2008

why??

I do not know why GOD is doing this to me? I kept asking GOD why, why and why? But I've yet to find any answers. I was angry at GOD too as why is he doing this to me, why is he putting me through all these trials that so difficult to bear?

I couldn't sleep the whole night again and I just lay awake till the sun rises up again. Only my closest friends knows part of my story as i have still kept lots of things deep within my heart. Thoughts began wondering in my mind again and again. What have happened? Why a loving & lovely couple like us could end up as such? The word "miss" & "love" is too heavy for me bear that it's enough to suffocate me. I need some breathing space but i myself doesn't allow it as i have over estimate my feelings for my Dear Dear. I know saying to let go is always there but to overcome the feeling of love inside my heart for him is so difficult.

No comments: