Saturday, November 8, 2008

november 11, 2008


today is the day of us walking down the aisle and meeting at the altar to exchange our vows - after being engaged for more than a year, everyone attire's has been selected, made and bought, venues, caterers and photographers has been reserved and paid, relatives and friends have been informed and invited.

it was suppose to be a happy and joyous occassion, a blissful moment, a celebration of love, a fairytale story, a new prince and princess, a new star shining, a new journey...but that's all history.

someday... u will cry for me, like i cried for u. someday... u will miss me, like i missed u. someday... u will need me, like i needed u. someday... u will love me, like i loved u.

so, you may go on with all your pride and ego - just give me back my dignity. if you think that your best buddies friends knows you best, to you your best buddies are much more important than me, where they come 1st before me, you may go ahead.

my dear dear, i will remember what you said to me "...that my heart is no longer with you, and that i don't love you anymore..."

proposing to me last year on my birthday but hurting me and saying this to me 1 year later, a day after my birthday, 3 months before our wedding, you've really crushed my heart totally.

No comments: