Monday, October 6, 2008

What is a promise when we don't keep it

Every time i look in the mirror i will see the deep scar on my forehead. The scar which was left behind caused by a terrible fall at a friend's condo due to rushing for my Dear Dear's parents air ticket confirmation from MATA fair promo to London. These memories will always be there and would never ever ceased.

I still remember very clearly how my Dear Dear have promised that he'll never ever leave me after me having such a bad scar on my forehead. He made a promised to me again the day when i removed my bandage and went for a head x-ray as I was constantly experiencing head pain and vomiting symptoms.

I still remember that we've promised to each other before that we will not leave each other no matter what happened and only death can do us apart. This is what we said to each other and i still remember it till now as i really know what these words truly meant. However to my dear all these words doesn't mean anything. My Dear Dear had left a huge scar on me for him to say all this and leave me just like that.

I won't be celebrating any of my birthdays anymore as last year on my birthday he proposed but this year a day after my birthday he said those hurtful words to me. It will be a scary thing to celebrate anything anymore.

Many a times when he had promised to take me somewhere or even to movies where tickets have been booked, plans would end up in a different manner. My Dear Dear can come telling me that he've booked movie tickets and come less than 5 minutes, a phone call comes asking for basketball game he will look and stare at me with his glowing eyes and i would just automatically say "It's ok. We don't go for movie. We go for your basketball game." and he will just reply his friend "OK. Deal." Whatever that he came promising me had gone behind the curtains hidden and nowhere to be found.

Promises is always a promise that needs to be kept. But fulfilling a promise is just a very subjective matter to how each individual treats or look at it. To me, whenever i've made a promised to my Dear Dear or anyone i will make sure i'll fulfill it as it will not be a promise otherwise.

No comments: