Friday, October 10, 2008

different path...different choices

To be honest my dear dear, you’ve said earlier that the faults are all mine to bear of putting us through all these. We were both going through our trials and hurdles which if we were to take it positively we would be able to pass it triumphantly. I was put into great trials in my job where it was extremely tough for me to fulfill everything alone which used to be using 3 headcounts, getting scolding and shouting everyday with bad and hurtful words. I continued to persevere on giving myself another month of so to see how it goes, whether this would be the right job for me or not as I also know that I needed the income to pay for our housing loan and wedding. I was already bearing the finances of our house and wedding and yet I did not mutter a single word regarding this. I continued my trials and hurdles even thou I decided to leave the job and company in September but I left with great joy and happiness. I knew in my heart that this is not a job that I would want when I to have a family of my own working from early in the morning till late nights. Many were proud of me that I could sustain for quite long and learn up so quickly on both the products. I knew I’ve learned something from it but just don’t know what it is yet at that moment. It was also a trial for me when you moved into my place, day by day I was learning to accept you for who you are, your habits and practices and continuously telling myself that I’m going to marry him in 3 months time therefore it’s good practice to begin learning and understand every bits and pieces of him.

Unknowingly you were also brought into a similar trial too of different expectations and job scope in your new job and your finances too. You’ve said that you also get scolding from doctors and you also have your own work issues, this I won’t deny but how bad and rough can doctors scold or shout at you? On our relationship, to you it was all about the recent breaking points and all about my temper, my temper and my temper. The way you did it was so scary that I am completely out from your mind and thoughts and that I didn’t even exist. Our love of 3 years can be just cut off like a string upon what your best buddies say about me who don’t really know me where they only see me for about 3 times a year and to you they are more important than me so you may go ahead. You decided to choose and listen to your best buddies instead of me the girl whom you propose to, to be your wife.

Dear Dear love is not about all or what I can do to make you come back to me but it’s yours on how you evaluate our love and relationship. Our love of 3 years is the only relationship which I wish to ends well in a good marriage, grow old together, and build our own family and a home of our dreams while at that time our actual home was building after your proposal last year on my birthday. All these dreams of mine to be with you always was getting closer and closer but things that I’ve never imagine that will happen happened. You asked for a break up as you just don’t like my temper anymore.

I really wish I could hate you for what you did to me...the hurt and depression you have put me through but I failed terribly as even till today I still cry over this relationship of ours. Life will goes on as it doesn't matters now as you had chosen your own path and if I continue to be like what I am today till I die, I will accept it as GOD’s destiny for me.

"Love isn't about becoming somebody else's "PERFECT PERSON"
It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be"

I am happy and proud as I did my part to be there for you when you needed me to listen, help and encourage you to become a person of who you are today and to begin a new career of what you wanted and have today but the sad part is I am already out of your life and becomes a nobody to you. I’ve given everything that I could to you but asking of nothing in return only your sincerity and to love me till we are both old and grey.

No comments: