Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pray

In all situations where there’s nothing I do helps
I’ll pray, because I’m helpless
Often I’ll face all the problems myself alone
Often, I’ll persist till the last moment; even so, I still insist that I’ll solve it myself
Perhaps I like challenges, or perhaps my pride is too strong
I don’t want to ask people for help
Don’t wish to show that I’m weak; all these made me a little solitary
When I finally realize that I can’t make it
My last resort, is actually praying!
I wish that the invisible strength will provide me some help
Help me to go through the ordeal
Sometimes, I could really feel God’s presence; some matters were resolved later on
Sometimes I’ll complain, why am I still going in circles (no progress)
Some people say I’m persistent in insignificant matters; but I’ll say that this is my principle
Some people say I’m too confident; but I’ll say this is to challenge and a growing up process
It’s not that I can’t trust others; it’s just that I trust myself more
After all, who on earth heard of people betraying themselves?


Quote to share:


"We may not see God physically but He’s always there to guide us everyday…even we had done many wrong things in life, God always forgives us…in every problem, just pray to Him, surrender everything to God and everything will be alright… "

No comments: